Monday, November 25, 2013

Letter to President

This e-mail came from a missionary who really struggled when he first came on his mission and we wondered if we would be able to get him to stay. 

This week has been such an amazing one!! I love this gospel so much, and I love the opportunity to be a missionary!! I have really found out, that the more energy that I have the better the work goes and the more strong and better the spirit is! I have really seen that!!! . . . We have a new investigator that has a baptismal date, and he has read all the way into 3rd Nefi in only like 2 weeks!!! Man it is so crazy it really is!! It is going so well with him!! Also we have found another man through English Course and it was really cool!!! Gosh this work is so amazing it really is!!! I am so happy to be a part of it!!! I am ready to take on anything and anyone!! I love Rome 5 and the wonderful members here!! I really and truly feel at home I really do!!!

1 comment: