Friday, October 11, 2013

Letter to President

we passed by this 85 year old member who is the cutest because we always ask if we can help her around her house because she cant walk.. at all.. and she always says "the best service you could do for me is find people to teach, I really want to give you refferals but everyone I know is dead, so maybe you could knock the doors at my building" so we did all 15 stories and we have 2 people that said to come back.. also my companion said a prayer asking heavenly father to help us place a book of mormon... then on the way home we gave away 2 copies of the book of mormon and had a random street lesson with this lady at our bus stop by our houes. also we have this really cute 18 year old investigator named flavia who had a bap date for the week the previous sisters left and its been REALLY hard for us to meet with her because she lives far away and she just changed schools and I have been really wanting to meet with her and see where she is it.. so I called to see if she was coming to conference and she said she would so we were HOPING that we would be able to have a lesson with her in between the sessions. so that morning we said a prayer after our studies and I asked heavenly father that we will be able to have a lesson with flavia that day.. 2 seconds after we said amen the phone rang and it was flavia! her and one of the member girls were just hanging at the church during priesthood session and they wanted to know if we could go for a lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment